Your support is crucial to our mission and we know we couldn’t continue to inspire our visitors without the help of our Friends and Patrons. Joining Thackray Museum of Medicine as Friend or Patron means becoming part of a community committed to telling the story of healthcare for generations to come.
Friend of Thackray Museum
As a Friend of Thackray Museum, you will receive:
- Free admission to the museum’s galleries
- 10% discount in the museum shop
- One hot drink (tea/filter coffee) per month
- Discounts for lectures and events
- Priority booking on selected events
- Our e-newsletter, before regular subscribers
- Opportunities to participate as a volunteer
- Adult – £20
- Joint – £32
Patron of Thackray Museum
As a Patron, you will receive all Friends benefits, plus:
- One private tour of the museum to access rarely seen collections, for you and five guests
- Invitations for you and a guest to exhibition previews and special events
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website and in our annual review
- Adult – £500
- Joint – £750
Your next visit
If you’re already a valued Friend/Patron of ours and would like to book your next visit, just click the button below!
We’d like to thank our Patrons for their vital support: Baroness Judith Blake of Leeds, CBE, Dr Neil Kaiper-Holmes, Adam Kucharski, Keith Ramsay, Dr Fern Riddell, Paul Thackray.